Thursday, January 19, 2006

follow your dream...


Confession #1 - I have no idea what I'm doing with this blog. Well, not exactly true, but I do feel a bit awkward about this first posting (and I'm sure I will for sometime). From the beginning I will also confess that I wont post every day - often, but not every day.

In the fall of 2001, Tom and I and our two dogs, Eloise and Bogart, left life in Denver to pursue a dream of farm living and small towniness in rural Oregon. Admittedly, for all the research we did, nothing could prepare us for what living in the country would really be like. It turns out life on a lavender farm suits us well... we've learned a heck of a lot about farming (in case you're wondering, it's an incredible amount of work), made many good friends we love as family and have had many mis-adventures along the way. Hopefully, you'll laugh along as we continue the journey, learn more than you ever wanted to know about lavender and share inspiration for keeping life simple while enjoying the ride.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home